Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Welcome Second Semester!

I had so many ideas of what I wanted to focus on this semester and I got completely sidetracked with college acceptances, my new job as a ballet instructor, dance grants, rehearsals, dance performances, my music, etc. Now that things have calmed down, I'm ready to fully invest myself in my masterpiece. From this point on, there will be new transitions. Righetti's Graduating Class of 2015 will be transitioning into summer with a broad spectrum of new opportunities including internships, volunteering, traveling, maybe some tutoring to help prepare for college... who knows? After summer hits the next four years that will create our entire future and career. As we wait anxiously to fulfill our dying wish to explore and adventure out into the world, I want to give some guidance as to how to make that transition healthy and beneficial for our mind, body, and soul. For me personally, my goal is to dive into educating myself more on the Bible and Catholicism, my religion. I'd like to fully invest myself into a healthy diet that will be easy to maintain while transitioning into college. This will consist of new, easy recipes that I will be able to bring with me to college since I can't bring Mom to college with me. Along with a healthy diet, comes physical activity (aka: work out sessions) that I will need to dedicate myself to when dance eventually ends. A healthy mind and body will do great things for my academics and I hope that I will inspire and help guide my former "co-workers" (aka: classmates) with a healthy transition guidebook, if you will.  

No comments:

Post a Comment